Facebook competition rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Contest is open to persons 18 year or older. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Gear2win bvba, subsidiaries, direct family, are ineligible to enter or win.
- How to Enter: Entrants may register for the Contest by visiting http://www.facebook.com/Gear2win and clicking ‘Like’ Gear2win on Facebook. There is 1 entry limit per person/e-mail address for the duration of the competition. ‘Sharing’ this page via Facebook with a Facebook friend does not automatically enter you into the contest. Any attempt by any contestant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/ different e-mail addresses identities or any other methods will void that contestant’s entry and that contestant will be disqualified.
- Agreement to official rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules and the decisions of Gear2win, which are final and binding. In order to Win a prize all requirements set forth herein must be met.
- Date of Drawing: The Winner will drawn on or about the 9th January 2012 by means of a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The Winner will be announced on Gear2win’s Facebook page.
- Notification of Winner: The Potential prize winner will be notified by phone and/or e-mail and will have 5 days to respond. If no response is received within the above-mentioned time the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternative will be selected.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Gear2win, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize.
- Publicity and Promotion: Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to unlimited use of the winner’s name, picture, voice, video, and other likeness and city and state of residence for advertising and publicity purposes related to the contest without additional permission or compensation.
- Privacy: Gear2Win is committed to protect your privacy and personal data. Gear2Win will therefore only use your personal data in accordance with the Act of December 8, 1992 on the protection of personal privacy and other prevailing statutory provisions.
We may use your personal information to provide you with news about our operation, services, rates, employment of partners, associates and other employees, important news related to your industry, et cetera. In no event will your personal data be transferred to third parties, nor for information, nor for publicity purposes. Gear2Win has taken all legal and technical precautions to avoid unauthorized access and use.
You always entitled to complete, correct or delete all or part of your personal data. Gear2Win undertakes to respond to your request within 5 working days.
When visiting the Gear2Win website, some data is collected for statistical purposes. These data are: IP address, estimated location of consultation, hours and days of consultation and which pages were visited. When you visit the Gear2Win website you agree to these data collection for statistical purposes as described above.